STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Quotation Validity and Prices. To be valid quotations must be in writing and accompanied by a letter signed by the MD or
GENERAL MANAGER of Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, quotations are valid for a period of 2 weeks only. Prices are quoted NET and are
exclusive of delivery charges.
- Payment Terms. Unless otherwise specified, payment terms for all goods are as follows
payment on delivery
payment into our account before goods are sent out
For ORDERS for goods that we do not stock or have in stock, unless otherwise specified, a 75% advance payment is required
to confirm the order.
- Carriage. Prices quoted are Ex- Works Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd, Lagos unless otherwise stated. If carriage is required
the cost of the carriage will be added to the invoice price as necessary.
4 Delay in delivery. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that any quoted delivery date is adhered to, Trinity
Dental Supplies Ltd will not be liable for delay in delivery arising from causes outside their control.
- Shortages. Queries regarding shortages or non- delivery of goods must be made within 24 hours of delivery or expected
- Notification of faults. Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd must be notified in writing of any goods which are subject to a guarantee
claim within 2 days of the fault developing or becoming apparent.
- Returns and Handling Charge. No returns are permitted without prior consent. To be eligible for a credit or refund, goods
must be returned to Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd in an unused condition, apart from any possible fault in the equipment itself
within one week of purchase stating the relevant invoice number. The cost of carriage and handling for the returned goods
back to our supplier will be borne by the Client.
- Termination of Contract. If the Client shall be in breach of or fail to fulfill any provision of this or another contract with
Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd, or suffer distress or execution or commit an act of bankruptcy, make an arrangement with
creditors or go into liquidation (except for amalgamation or reconciliation) or have a receiver appointed, Trinity Dental
Supplies Ltd may (without prejudice to any other claim or remedy) forthwith suspend performance of or terminate the
contract by written notice and shall be entitled to payment for goods already delivered and any order in progress.
Once a client has made payment to Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd for an order, the client CANNOT terminate the contract.
- Risk and Title. Except when specifically agreed otherwise, delivery shall take place at Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd premises
and risk in any goods supplied shall pass forthwith on delivery.
- Law. These conditions shall be governed by Nigerian Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian Courts.
- The Client agrees that on entering into a contract with Trinity Dental Supplies Ltd, the Client accepts that the only
terms and conditions of sale governing the contract are the standard terms and conditions of sale herein stated.