LOCAL ANAESTHETICS SEPTOCAINE 4%WITH EPI 1200M 50BX- SEPTODONT
Articaine hydrochloride 4% and Epinephrine 1:100,000 and 1:200,000 Injection
• Local dental anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Septocaine® is the # 1 Branded Dental Anesthetic in the United States*.
• Septocaine with epinephrine 1:100,000 and 1:200,000 is preferred during
operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical
field is desirable.
• Fast onset (1 to 9 minutes) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
• Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections
and 120 minutes for nerve blocks.
• No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
• 100 percent latex-free components to help reduce allergic responses.
• Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
• Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize the risk of wound in the event of a
• Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence
Septocaine Anesthetic Cartridge Articaine HCl 4% Epinephrine 1:200,000 50/Box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.